How to Create a Google Shopping List Using Google Home
- Open the Google Home.
- Push the menu button on the app or use voice commands.
- Select more settings.
- Find shopping list.
- Select the menu button and hit new list.
- Name the list and decide if you want it to be your primary list. ...
- Push the done button when your finished.
- How do I access my shopping list on the Google Home app?
- How do I use the grocery app with Google Home?
- How do I get to my Google lists?
- Can you connect apps to Google Home?
How do I access my shopping list on the Google Home app?
View all lists
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account.
- Verify that the Google Account shown is the one linked to your speaker or display. ...
- Go back to the home screen, then tap Settings .
- Scroll down to 'Services', then tap Notes and lists. ...
- To view your lists, next to 'My shopping list', tap Menu .
How do I use the grocery app with Google Home?
Google Home and Google Assistant
- You'll need your OurGroceries master email address and password. ...
- Say to your Google Assistant device, “Ok Google, talk to OurGroceries.” You'll be asked to link your OurGroceries account. ...
- Launch the Google Home app on your mobile phone.
How do I get to my Google lists?
On your Android phone or tablet, say "Hey Google, open Assistant settings." Or, go to Assistant settings. Under "All settings," tap Notes & Lists.
Can you connect apps to Google Home?
Find Google Assistant services and choose More settings. Choose Services, and from there, tap Explore. Enjoy browsing through the apps until you find what you like. Tap on the app card and choose Link.